Program Objectives for Participant
- Teen Parent between ages 12-18
- Young Adult Parent ages 18-27
- Male or Female Parent
- Be willing to commit to 18 months participation
- Be willing to become self-sufficient:
- Be enrolled in HS, Post Secondary training or College
- If completed HS, Post Secondary training or College must be willing to work
Program Objectives for Mentors
- Match mentors with eligible parents
- Provide information concerning access to available community resources
- Provide education on child health and development
- Provide guidance, support and be a positive role model
Interested in being a Mentor?
Please contact us!